Searching for your next vehicle is an endeavor that
is highlighted by the many different decision you will inevitably face. From
abundant model options, to the choice of trims and features, to the decision to
buy or lease, there is no shortage of choices to be made. Here at Rick
Case FIAT, we intend to make the car-buying process easier for drivers
throughout Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Davie, and
beyond, so in order to help these drivers, we've compiled a helpful comparison
of the benefits of buying or leasing a
Buying a New FIAT
- Buying the new FIAT you've been eyeing will result in larger monthly payments, since you are purchasing the vehicle for its full value.
- Once the payments are all made, the FIAT model is yours to do with as you please without fear of further fees from the dealer.
- With no mileage limits, you can drive to your heart's content, and customize the vehicle for a more personalized experience on the roads of Weston, South Florida, and other nearby areas.
- When you move on from the purchased vehicle, you can sell it yourself and keep the full cash value, or trade it in towards your next vehicle. Point is, the decision remains up to you, whereas a lease doesn't offer this.
Leasing a New FIAT
- When you select to lease a new FIAT, you'll pay lower monthly payments, since you're only paying for a portion of the vehicles overall value, generally it covers the vehicles depreciation during the lease term.
- When the lease term has ended, drivers can choose to purchase the vehicle, return it and walk away, or upgrade their lease to a nicer, newer model.
- The lease terms are negotiable, but will have mileage limits, and exceeding this limit will result in end-of-lease fees to be paid once your lease comes to an end, along with any excess wear and tear fees.
- Leasing a vehicle can make upgrading to a newer vehicle every few years easier, so if you prefer to be in a brand new, tech-savvy FIAT model, leasing may be the best option for you.
To take the next step towards a more exciting automotive future, come and see the Rick Case FIAT team at 3500 Weston Rd, Davie, FL. Once you arrive at our location we'll help you find the perfect new FIAT model for your future, arrange a test drive, and ensure that you enjoy a seamless transition into ownership and a more exciting future in the Miami area.